The Habits Workshop
Total workshop watch time: 2 hour 52 minutes (split into 4 separate sessions)
- Click here to download the video (.mp4 file)
- Click here to download the audio (.mp3 file)
- Click here to download the slides (.pdf file)
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (Audiobook)
- The Power of Full Engagement by Tony Schwartz and Jim Loehr
- The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal
- Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life, by Maxwell Maltz
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink
- Blue Zones Solution by Dan Buettner
KEY STUDIES MENTIONED
- How long does it take to form a new habit? Modelling habit formation in the real world. Lally et al. (2010). European Journal of Social Psychology.
- Implementation intentions: Combining motivational and volitional interventions to promote exercise participation: Protection motivation theory and implementation intentions. Milne et al. (2002). British Journal of Health Psychology.
- Willpower experiment: Cognitive and attentional mechanisms in delay of gratification. Mischel, W., Ebbesen, E. B., & Raskoff Zeiss, A. (1972). Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 21(2), 204-218.
- The Daily Routine of 20 Famous Writers (and How You Can Use Them to Succeed)
- Elon Musk’s “3-Step” First Principles Thinking: How to Think and Solve Difficult Problems Like a Genius.
- Timeless Wisdom from Marcus Aurelius: Habits, Lessons and Quotes to Motivate Yourself Every Day
- Mozart On How to Unlock Your Inner Creative Genius
- The Champion Mindset: How to Develop Mental Toughness in the Face of Adversity